Workshop retreats are conducted in a safe, caring, and supportive environment that allows each participant to express and develop their unique gifts. Designed to inform, inspire, and empower, Wellness Paths workshops allow individual self-discovery. The perfect blend of instruction, discussion, visual highlights, and experience create a dynamic learning atmosphere.
Experiential elements such as journaling, music, guided imagery, gratitude exercise, meditation, humor, and deep breathing are included to allow practice of class content. Participants are invited to take part in experiential components, respecting individual choice. Guest movement facilitators can be scheduled at your request to provide short sessions of yoga, qi gong, Zumba, etc.
Workshop retreats are designed to allow renewal – the experience of stress relief – as well as to provide necessary health information for ongoing wellness. Locations on Cape Cod are chosen for their peaceful, natural settings. Since our environment and our relationships are essential components of health and wellness, workshops are held in retreat-like settings where nature encourages reflection and connection to self and others.
Overnight lodging is available through the retreat centers or at a multitude of nearby hotels and charming bed & breakfasts.
Workshops, classes, and presentations can also be held at your site – a place of business, academic setting, professional conference, or private residence – and most can be custom-designed in content and time frame to meet the needs of your group. Corporate wellness classes can lead to more productive, happier, healthier employees!
Please call 508.862.6395 or email email@example.com with questions, for previews, or to schedule a workshop/retreat or custom presentation for your group. Speaker is available to travel.
Past retreats & workshops have been held at MNA (MA Nurses’ Assoc.), CC Writer’s Center, Rogers & Gray Insurance, NYC Maternal Nurses, Various Cape Cod Municipalities, Mercy Center (CT retreat center), Cape Cod Community College, Upper Cape Tech, Sandwich Community School, CC Regional Tech, Epoch of Brewster Assisted Living, Thirwood Place, Spaulding Rehab Hospital, Emerald Physicians, Maplewood at Brewster, Senior Centers, & many other venues.
Examples of workshops available (can be customized for your group):
- Holistic Stress Management
- Wellness Through Empowerment
- Humor for Health
- Blessed or Stressed?
- Empowering the Immune System
- Antidotes to Stress
- Eating Outside the Box
- What’s so Funny about Aging?
- Aromatherapy for Health & Enjoyment
- Holistic Nursing: The Art & Science of Care
- Holistic Care & Feeding of the Body-Mind-Spirit
- Laugh, Learn, Relax – Outside the Box
- The Five Aspects of Health™ & Disease
- Hidden Health Hazards
- What’s Love got to do with It?
- Healthy Pleasures & Personalities: Empowering the Immune System
- Care & feeding of the Spirit: Antidotes to Stress
- Holistic Care & Feeding of the Body/Mind/Spirit – 4 part series
CE classes approved for nurses and social workers:
- Holistic Care and Feeding of the Body, Mind, & Spirit – 4 hour workshop
- What’s so Funny about Aging & Being Mortal: Challenging Perspectives on Aging & Dying – 2 hour workshop
- Health, Holism & Humor – 1 hour workshop
- Holistic Nutrition: Eating Outside the Box! 1 hour workshop
- What’s Love Got to do With It: A Holistic Perspective of Heart Disease